2 weeks in South Africa ... beautiful country - amazing landscapes, superb wildlife, good infrastructure, interesting people and of course magnificent Cape Town.
and also home to the World's highest Bungy - 216M - at Bloukrans (near Knysna)
Yep ... it was sheer bliss
Of course petting the Cheetah's and Tigers @Oudtshoorn was a high as well
So much to write - so many thoughts, observations, surprises, experiences ...
for now just a chronological photo-story of ~coming back to life~
- Exploring the Blyde River Canyon and its natural beauty
- Animal sighting in Kruger National Park
- Guided safari's at Lukimbi Safari Lodge
- V&A Waterfront at Cape Town
- Chapman's Peak Drive
- Cape Point, Cape Of Good Hope, Cape Agulhas ... and other ---most points!
- Haggling on Greenmarket Square
- Table Mountain from all angles!
- Robben Island
- Aimless Wandering on the Garden Route
- Exploring the stunning Cango Caves
- Wandering on Table Mountain and thereabouts